More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
But can it run Crysis?
Creative Assembly’s award-winning team behind Alien: Isolation is exploring new frontiers with a brand-new and exciting First Person Tactical Shooter IP.
Reporting to the Lead UI Artist, you will work with the team to implement intuitive, performant UI which looks and feels great. Day to day you will work closely with other departments on the development team, designing and prototyping new UI components to specification. The UI will be iterated throughout production, from wireframing through to release content and as Senior UI Artist, you will be expected to engage with the game outside of core UI, supporting other departments when necessary and providing additional 2D graphic design work on demand. Proactivity and clear communication, in all directions, is essential in the role.
- Exceptional graphic design and animation skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Good UX knowledge for console/PC games
- Excellent communication; both written and verbal
- Good team player and keen listener
- Proactive approach
- Minimum of 2 shipped titles
- Knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages
- Familiarity with 3D software packages