This priest surely committed to his celibate there...
Cheap art will be just that. The true value lies in commitment and hard work. This is just a tool and without a creative mind operating it the results will hold no magic. Did photography kill painting? I think both are doing and developing rather well.
The team is seeking Senior Vehicle Artist to work on triple-A quality vehicles and cars based in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
- You have a passion for art.
- An interest in cars/motor racing /automotive design is a big plus.
- You have worked on a minimum of 3 released video games for any of these platforms: Xbox, PlayStation or PC.
- You are well organized.
- You have experience coaching people.
- Your portfolio needs to demonstrate the ability to:
- Model and texture Vehicles.
- Model and texture non-fictional Vehicles.
- You are an expert in 3D Studio Max, Maya or a similar 3D package.
- You are an expert in using Photoshop for texture creation.
- You are competent using Substance Painter.
- Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art & Design or equivalent.
- However unqualified artists with good portfolios will be considered.
- Good Level of English.
- Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sensible, family friendly working hours.
- Annual performance bonuses.
- Extremely competitive salaries.
- Relocation support.
- Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
- Access to the latest video games.
- Growth opportunities to further develop your career.