One of the best board free online game, if you want to play mahjong game. i love this http://mahjongfreegames.online game because i play to enjoy and relax.
It is nice game , if you want to play online. it very interesting http://solitairetimes.com game great graphics i love this game i play to enjoy and relax.
It is nice game , if you want to play online. it very interesting game great graphics i love this game i play to enjoy and relax.
Based in Guildford, Wargaming UK is looking for an exceptionally skilled Lead 3D Vehicle Artist to lead the creation of a variety of vehicles in the next big free-to-play PC title from Wargaming.
- Translate concept and reference artwork into 3D game assets as required, setting a quality bar for other artists to follow
- Design, construct, document and enforce pipeline procedures to deliver competitive, cutting edge assets.
- Prototype new techniques and approaches.
- Motivate, mentor and inspire the vehicle art team, guiding them through various stages of production with clear direction.
- Create high-poly and low-poly models and accompanying texture sets that use advanced shaders
- Accountable for vehicle art team deliverables, ensuring that they meet the defined objectives, and scheduled requirements.
- 6+ years production art experience in the gaming industry with at least 1 year as an Art Lead
- At least 2 published games
- Proven ability to create exceptional high-poly and low-poly models and textures
- A great eye for detail, natural flair & a strong understanding of composition & colour theory
- Excellent verbal and written skills, and be able to both take critique and give feedback internally and externally in a professional manner
- Strong understanding of PBR shader development and lighting
- Solid knowledge of 3ds Max/Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, and other 2D/3D applications
- Diligence around both individual and team tasks, schedule and budgets.
- Solid organization skills with adherence to optimization and asset management.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- BA in art or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Substance Designer and Painter
- Unreal 4 development experience
- Traditional art skills (drawing, painting, sculpting, photography)
- Concept skills – Ability to visualize and concept environments and props
- Samples of your work displaying clean High Poly to Low Poly bakes, strong understanding of material variation & photo-realistic texturing