I feel like you can shoot this after printing it out...
And yes, these video are made using the standard unity pipeline but we will release soon also the HDRP version. Stay tuned!
Hi khiree.taylan, the projects could run in multiplatform. The graphics showed in these videos are made using a gtx 1070 but soon we will release also the mobile version :)
The team is looking for a talented Senior VFX artist to contribute to the Gears franchise.
- Work with the VFX team to drive the creation of gameplay and environmental effects
- Effectively communicate and motivate the team, ability to receive and act upon feedback
- Advocates best practices and sets the quality bar to be visually impressive yet run within technical specifications
- Collaborate with Art team to accentuate visual fidelity, Designers to improve gameplay choices and Programming to maintain our performance requirements
- Able to set and maintain strong VFX pipelines
Required Skills and Experience
- Has worked on at least two commercially released titles as a VFX artist on game titles
- Great technical knowledge of 3D packages, texturing packages and game engines like Unreal
- Must have experience authoring real-time VFX and have a good understanding of the technical constraints imposed by console and PC technology
- Strong understanding the fundamentals of VFX including timing, composition, colour and how to use VFX to provide gameplay feedback
- Strong understanding and application of timing, scale, composition and colour
- Current with latest art techniques, practices, tools, software, and trends
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous roles as a senior or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of game development workflows, processes and tools
- Knowledge in rigid body and fluid simulation
- Passion for problem-solving and pushing boundaries
- Able to take full ownership of VFX implementation