Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Amazing work sir! Congratulations
I've heard it can take up to 24 hours for your account to be credited :)
Sr. Environment Artist at Funcom
20 March, 2019
Funcom is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Senior Environment Artist to join its development team in Raleigh.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: USA, Raleigh
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Creating and building 3D environments using in house tools and the Unreal 4 Engine.
- Creating small props for use in cinematics and gameplay.
- Prop creation support for Environment Artists.
- Documenting, researching, and training while improving the art pipeline.
- Environment lighting.
- Texture creation.
- High poly to Low poly process.
- Mentoring and Training of Associate and Mid-Level Environment Artists.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- 6+ years of Environment Art Design or 3D Art; preferable within the video game development industry.
- Passion for video games and FPS games.
- Solid knowledge of 3DS Max and Zbrush.
- Experience using Perforce or equivalent VCS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Outstanding self-motivation and initiative.
- Great employee benefits (premium free Insurance package, 25 vacation days/8 sick days, etc)
- 401K w/match
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings