Hi, Thanks for providing the tutorials with us.
There is no Guildford option
Thanks for providing the best article. Here we are listing our programming community with you. Click here to get all the tutorials: https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-houdini
Rec Room is the best place to hang out with friends from all around the world! Play multiplayer games like Paintball, or just chill in the park. Discover thousands of player-created rooms, with new ones added daily. Or build your own rooms with friends. Rec Room is a cross platform game (PS4, PC, Vive, Rift, PSVR, and Windows MR).
We need a full-time Game Engineer. You will be working in our Seattle, WA office.
We are a small, agile team so you’ll be expected to work on a broad variety of features and systems. We will also expect you to contribute creatively by being involved in the design process, and proactively prototyping new ideas and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum five years of experience in games or a closely-related field – we want to see shipped games (small/indie games are fine)
- Fluency in networking and multiplayer concepts
- Strong 3D math background (e.g., linear algebra, vector math)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in C#
- Experience with Unity, Unreal, or a similar game engine
- Comfortable working in fast-moving, ambiguous development environments.
- A constant desire to learn, improve, and help others improve
- Strong background in Augmented and/or Virtual Reality technologies (e.g., HTC Vive, Steam VR, Oculus Rift, etc.)
- Recent console experience (e.g., PlayStation 4, Xbox One)
- Experience with live services and rapid-deployment
- Experience with metrics/telemetry
- Experience with and passion for design
Against Gravity® was founded in April 2016 by a small team with a shared passion for VR, AR, social, and multiplayer experiences.
We respect our customers. We value long term connections over making a quick buck. We aim to create something that’s truly valuable to our community.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work! We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. If you’re from a group that’s under represented in technology, we encourage you to apply. We’re building Rec Room for everyone.
If all that sounds interesting to you, we’d love to receive your application