Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
Sr. Tools Programmer at Funcom
17 June, 2018
Funcom Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Sr. Tools Programmer to join its development team in Durham, North Carolina.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: United States, Durham
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Hands-on development work on architecting and implementing tools to support the dev team as well as the live games team.
- Improved tools, workflow, and pipelines which will increase designer efficiency and capabilities.
- Interface with designers across multiple teams to seek feedback on tools, workflow, and pipelines.
- Work with developers to define the tools and engine development list.
- Prioritize tasks to create and maintain a roadmap for development.
- Educate developers on the use of design tools and pipelines through personal demos and documentation.
- Perform competitive analysis of other game engines and toolsets.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- 4+ years of development experience in Python and C#.
- Experience with relational database systems (Oracle or PostgreSQL).
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Great employee benefits (Insurance package, vacation/sick days, etc)
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings