I am very impressed! It is easy to see you are on your way to a well-deserved wonderful future.
An absolutely great read, thank you for this. Really lays a foundation on how to go about the learning process.
Hi Matthew and Mr VFX, I’m currently researching this topic of decomposing images into shading and reflectance layers. I would love to learn about what you are trying to use this for to learn more about applications for this technology.
Funcom Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Sr. Tools Programmer to join its development team in Durham, North Carolina.
- Hands-on development work on architecting and implementing tools to support the dev team as well as the live games team.
- Improved tools, workflow, and pipelines which will increase designer efficiency and capabilities.
- Interface with designers across multiple teams to seek feedback on tools, workflow, and pipelines.
- Work with developers to define the tools and engine development list.
- Prioritize tasks to create and maintain a roadmap for development.
- Educate developers on the use of design tools and pipelines through personal demos and documentation.
- Perform competitive analysis of other game engines and toolsets.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- 4+ years of development experience in Python and C#.
- Experience with relational database systems (Oracle or PostgreSQL).
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Great employee benefits (Insurance package, vacation/sick days, etc)
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings