this is an Excellent article, the way its set out with the vids and pics. very technical but not rambley. I learnt alot out of it.
Bob would have been proud
Congratulations Lukas:) Amazing piece of 3D parametric shader:) thank You for sharing Your knowledge:)
Funcom Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Sr. Tools Programmer to join its development team in Durham, North Carolina.
- Hands-on development work on architecting and implementing tools to support the dev team as well as the live games team.
- Improved tools, workflow, and pipelines which will increase designer efficiency and capabilities.
- Interface with designers across multiple teams to seek feedback on tools, workflow, and pipelines.
- Work with developers to define the tools and engine development list.
- Prioritize tasks to create and maintain a roadmap for development.
- Educate developers on the use of design tools and pipelines through personal demos and documentation.
- Perform competitive analysis of other game engines and toolsets.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- 4+ years of development experience in Python and C#.
- Experience with relational database systems (Oracle or PostgreSQL).
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Great employee benefits (Insurance package, vacation/sick days, etc)
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings