Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
Stylized VFX Artist at Airship Syndicate
4 April, 2019
Create stylized, hand-crafted visual effects for characters, action combat and supernatural environments.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Airship Syndicate
Location: USA, Austin
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Creation of stylized, hand-crafted visual effects for characters, action combat and supernatural environments
- Implementation of all work using Unity and related tools
- Troubleshooting work and optimization of effects for performance on multiple platforms (PC and consoles)
- Collaboration with art leads to collect feedback and iterate on work
- Self-regulation of time and resources to keep pace with project needs
- 3+ years of commercial game development experience
- At least one notable shipped title, demonstrating the ability to take a project to completion
- Proficiency with all tools necessary to create stylized, hand-painted 3D assets
- Knowledge of modern 3D game engines and the tools required to implement VFX in-game, including the creation and use of shaders and/or scripting
- A demo reel that shows significant relevant work
- Experience building VFX in Unity
- Titles shipped on consoles