This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Create stylized, hand-crafted visual effects for characters, action combat and supernatural environments.
- Creation of stylized, hand-crafted visual effects for characters, action combat and supernatural environments
- Implementation of all work using Unity and related tools
- Troubleshooting work and optimization of effects for performance on multiple platforms (PC and consoles)
- Collaboration with art leads to collect feedback and iterate on work
- Self-regulation of time and resources to keep pace with project needs
- 3+ years of commercial game development experience
- At least one notable shipped title, demonstrating the ability to take a project to completion
- Proficiency with all tools necessary to create stylized, hand-painted VFX assets
- Knowledge of modern 3D game engines and the tools required to implement VFX in-game, including the creation and use of shaders and/or scripting
- A demo reel that shows significant relevant work
- Experience building VFX in Unity
- Titles shipped on consoles