This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Naughty Dog, the developer of some of the most critically acclaimed and top-selling video games, needs a professional.
You can apply here.
- Learn how Naughty Dog gameplay systems work. This includes but it’s not limited to: player and non playable character animations
- Be able to work with any system using the most efficient practices
- Work with the design team to prototype new useful features using Naughty Dog scripting language
- Ability to use the engine debug tools to solve gameplay problems and work with designers and programmers to find a solution
- Ability to create high-quality animation content in Maya and implement them correctly in the Naughty Dog engine
- Help support other animators
- Work with design and engineering to create new awesome, mind-blowing systems and solutions
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Minimum of 5 years working in the video-games industry
- Good eye for animation is a must
- Excellent problem solver/firefighter
- Highly motivated and proactive with a CAN DO attitude
- Good general technical knowledge of how games work
- Good communicator at a technical level
- Deep knowledge of Maya: layers, trax editor, mocap tools
- In engine animation layering knowledge
- Familiar with some kind of Animation system: unreal, morpheme, unity, etc.
- Knowledge of scripting /code system: python, C++, etc.