Naughty Dog, the developer of some of the most critically acclaimed and top-selling video games, needs a professional.
You can apply here.
- Learn how Naughty Dog gameplay systems work. This includes but it’s not limited to: player and non playable character animations
- Be able to work with any system using the most efficient practices
- Work with the design team to prototype new useful features using Naughty Dog scripting language
- Ability to use the engine debug tools to solve gameplay problems and work with designers and programmers to find a solution
- Ability to create high-quality animation content in Maya and implement them correctly in the Naughty Dog engine
- Help support other animators
- Work with design and engineering to create new awesome, mind-blowing systems and solutions
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years working in the video-games industry
- Good eye for animation is a must
- Excellent problem solver/firefighter
- Highly motivated and proactive with a CAN DO attitude
- Good general technical knowledge of how games work
- Good communicator at a technical level
- Deep knowledge of Maya: layers, trax editor, mocap tools
- In engine animation layering knowledge
- Familiar with some kind of Animation system: unreal, morpheme, unity, etc.
- Knowledge of scripting /code system: python, C++, etc.