Derjyn it is really hard to understand your motivation of commenting. I bought the material and it *highly* satisfied my needs. Also the seller is really helpful, I was'nt able to run it in 4.18 he fixed it in minutes. If you really want make something really productive create your material and than release an article here.
So uhh.. What's happening at Machine Games then?
Great article but the link to the artist's Artstation portfolio is no longer working?
Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore is a growing studio with more than 150 employees.
- Use content authoring and game engine tools to integrate character motions and procedural effects to create responsive, compelling, and attractive player- and AI-controlled character movement in a new title
- Develop and maintain animation processes, rigs, pipelines, and animation systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, interdepartmental fluency.
- Experience using in-game animation systems, with a thorough understanding of blend trees, IK, state machines, tagging, and scripting.
- Experience with planning and implementing real-time animation systems, walk cycles, strafing, aiming, environmental interactions, etc.
- Experience with 3DS Max, Maya, Motion Builder.
- Experience with motion capture pipelines.
- Proficiency with dynamic IK, physics (Havok) and rigging / animation for use with those systems.
- Familiar with version control software.
- Mel, Python, Lua experience.
- Familiar with Modern Console animation systems.
- Basic modeling and realistic animation skills.
- Passion for video games and game development.