GAYLE ELIZABETH LUSK am full Deaf call home phone VP OK 657 600 4982.
ArtStudio is just too good not to leave a review for. I’ve been using Photoshop on my PC for drawing, photo editing, and professional work for the past six years and when I finally got an iPad with Apple Pencil support I was really hoping Procreate or one of the numerous other drawing/editing apps would be able to replace the feel of PS. Unfortunately, even though Procreate is indeed an amazing drawing program, it still doesn’t really satisfy my need for the familiar feel of photoshop and drawing with photoshop brushes. ArtStudio Pro solved all my problems. It’s got everything you could need and MORE (I especially love their amazing smoothing/line weight algorithm and pressure customization). It’s basically Photoshop, but without having to pay the ridiculous Adobe subscription every month. The price for this app is perfect, in my opinion (and honestly it’s even a bit low, for all it’s able to accomplish) and I really want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on/is working on this app and updating it. You’ve saved me so much money and frustration. Hats of to you!
Pretty good post. Thanks to blog author for the wonderful and informative post You may also read the website - http://www.coloradoloansnearme.com
Naughty Dog is seeking an experienced Technical Artist to join their studio.
- Create tools to improve the art team’s efficiency (this includes Maya scripts, but also standalone scripts and software)
- Work with the engineering team to develop features, both for the game engine and for tools/asset pipelines
- Help ensure feature interfaces are user-friendly
- Develop visual features of the game, whether that’s writing shader code, pioneering new asset creation techniques, or creating technical prototypes and mockups
- Help the team develop workflows and standards for efficient content generation
- Support the content team in debugging issues with the game, tools, etc.
- Help drive framerate and memory optimization of the game
- Work within all the art departments (environment, characters, VFX, animation, etc.) to ensure all dependencies are met
- Create art assets that require high technical skill or specialist knowledge
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed, or if you can show us a better way to do things!
- Intermediate programming experience with scripting languages (MEL/Python/etc.) and shading languages
- Experience in C++ or related languages is a plus
- Strong artistic background and content development skills (can be modeling, texturing, lighting, or any other area where you have experience, but a strong artistic eye is a necessity!)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- High-level familiarity with every aspect of game development, and how different disciplines collaborate
- Good oral and written skills
- 3+ years of production experience *Maya Preferred*
- As part of the Naughty Dog application process, candidates should expect to be given a technical interview and may be asked to complete an art test.