Homeworld is one of the best game developed by the peoples of canada, and i use to play this game one of the best gaming chair of canada, which is andaseat.
Hi Jamin, It's probably fine to ask this if they haven't mentioned in on the job posting. However, if you understandably feel awkward doing so, I would recommend checking out Glass Door for average salaries for the position. This might give you a better idea :) cheers for reading.
There's a reason why it's called a Beta ... or Release Candidate, but yeah, go blender community!
Remedy Entertainment, one of the leading independent game studios in the world, is looking for a Technical Artist for a key role working on Remedy’s projects.
- Work with level artists to create procedural/non-destructive content creation tools and workflows.
- Collaborate with other Technical Artists to help integrate Houdini with Maya and Northlight game engine workflows.
- Work with tools developers to augment and enhance content creation and level tools.
- Set up and manage technical Houdini pipelines related to level production (i.e. source file management, tools deployment, and content interoperability).
- Prototype and pitch new tools and workflows (instruct artists) and write guides when needed.
- Build procedural content optimization and analysis pipelines.
- Experienced with Houdini.
- Strong skills in VEX and Python.
- Procedural modeling and texturing experience.
- Deep understanding of 3D digital content creation packages (Maya/3DSMax preferred).
- Fluent in English
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable.
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy, we believe in a great work-life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland, you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the workload sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.