Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
7, Mar — 1, Jun
Copenhagen DK 25, Apr — 8, May
Gyeonggi-do KR 25, Apr — 28, Apr
Copenhagen DK 25, Apr — 29, Apr
Vilnius LT 2, May — 4, May
Congratulations Lukas:) Amazing piece of 3D parametric shader:) thank You for sharing Your knowledge:)
Great studio. Great game will be.
Maybe ... but dont try to touch it xD
Technical Artist at Remedy
27 June, 2018
Remedy Entertainment, one of the leading independent game studios in the world, is looking for a Technical Artist for a key role working on Remedy’s projects.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: Finland, Espoo
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Work with level artists to create procedural/non-destructive content creation tools and workflows.
- Collaborate with other Technical Artists to help integrate Houdini with Maya and Northlight game engine workflows.
- Work with tools developers to augment and enhance content creation and level tools.
- Set up and manage technical Houdini pipelines related to level production (i.e. source file management, tools deployment, and content interoperability).
- Prototype and pitch new tools and workflows (instruct artists) and write guides when needed.
- Build procedural content optimization and analysis pipelines.
- Experienced with Houdini.
- Strong skills in VEX and Python.
- Procedural modeling and texturing experience.
- Deep understanding of 3D digital content creation packages (Maya/3DSMax preferred).
- Fluent in English
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable.
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy, we believe in a great work-life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland, you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the workload sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.