The team is looking for a talented Technical Artist to join them in creating high quality, custom surface and PostFX material solutions for the artists and designers at Treyarch.
- Maintaining, improving, and documenting existing set of shaders and material creation processes.
- Monitoring game performance and memory usage, and helping improve the monitoring toolset.
- Creating and maintaining PostFX and providing feedback on the creation workflow.
- 2 or more years as a Technical Artist on at least one shipped title.
- In-depth knowledge of memory and performance impact from a content creation perspective.
- Skills to communicate material and rendering features to the art and design teams.
- Ability to translate requests into usable materials and PostFX.
- An honest understanding of your own strengths and weaknesses.
- Experience with a deferred rendering engine.
- Experience creating PostFX or VFX materials as a compositor or in a game engine.
- Experience documenting proprietary tools and workflows.
- A strong desire to expand your skillset.