Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
Technical Artist Generalist at Bungie
25 June, 2018
Bungie is looking for a Technical Artist ready to build the technology that defines the next generation of tools and rendering.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: United States, Bellevue
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Implement the tools and render features to unlock new workflows
- Collaborate with content creators of all types to improve their efficiency
- Acquire a deep understanding of our engine tools and technology
- Create sample content to prove out new workflows and showcase visual improvements
- Provide documentation to ensure content creators fully realize our systems potential
- Collaborate with Tech Artists across art disciplines to ensure coherent technology and content
- Seek out and develop improved methods of content creation
- Strong knowledge of DCC Packages (Max or Maya preferred)
- Programming experience in C#, Python, HLSL or equivalent
- Strong understanding of PBR concepts and shader systems
- Solid understanding of game creation processes
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems
- Passion for video games and the process to the create them
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with little supervision
- 3+ years professional game development experience