bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
Bungie is looking for a Technical Artist ready to build the technology that defines the next generation of tools and rendering.
- Implement the tools and render features to unlock new workflows
- Collaborate with content creators of all types to improve their efficiency
- Acquire a deep understanding of our engine tools and technology
- Create sample content to prove out new workflows and showcase visual improvements
- Provide documentation to ensure content creators fully realize our systems potential
- Collaborate with Tech Artists across art disciplines to ensure coherent technology and content
- Seek out and develop improved methods of content creation
- Strong knowledge of DCC Packages (Max or Maya preferred)
- Programming experience in C#, Python, HLSL or equivalent
- Strong understanding of PBR concepts and shader systems
- Solid understanding of game creation processes
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems
- Passion for video games and the process to the create them
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with little supervision
- 3+ years professional game development experience