Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Technical Artist (Houdini) at Rebellion
10 February, 2019
Rebellion is seeking talented and passionate Technical Artists to collaborate on forthcoming game projects.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: UK, Oxford
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Defining PBR material pipelines
- Procedural generation including Houdini
- Photogrammetry pipelines
- Automation of tasks and scripting
- Presenting the latest workflows to staff and mentoring
- An appetite for problem solving
- Identification of optimal workflows
- Holidays: 25 days paid annual leave plus all bank holidays (33 days total)
- Hours: flexible start and finish times
- Pension: contributory pension scheme where company matches 3%, salary sacrifice so saves on tax & NI
- Cycle Scheme: spread bike payments over 12 months, salary sacrifice so saves on tax & NI
- Childcare Vouchers: for nurseries, holiday care, and after-school clubs, salary sacrifice so saves on tax & NI
- Eye Test Vouchers: free eye tests and additional discounts on glasses/contact lenses
- Introduction Bonus: £1k for internal staff referrals that lead to hires
- Free Stuff: Rebellion Steam titles, GDC Vault access, digital 2000AD/Solaris/Abaddon/Ravenstone copies, game and film library
- Discounts: 50% off most 2000AD merchandise, discounted membership at The Athlete Centre gym 200 metres from Oxford studio
- Culture: friendly, creative and relaxed working atmosphere, with sensibly managed projects and recognition of the importance of work-life balance (anti-crunch)
- Social: annual company events (Summer BBQ & Christmas Party), various ad-hoc events and out-of-hours social groups such as photography, board games, football, baking, etc
- Oxford Location: local pub, M&S and Waitrose, 10 minute walk to train station and 20 minute walk to city centre