The team is looking for a new Technical Artist to join its Snowdrop team.
- Day-to-day Art and Tech team support
- Help improve Snowdrop processes
- Assist other team members in achieving their tasks more efficiently
- Documentation of systems and art pipeline
- Create samples, examples, and prototypes
- Advise best workflows to safeguard memory budgets for art asset
- Document and iterate on how to improve the process relating to performance optimization of art assets
- Handle and maintain the art specific tools that are content developer-facing
You are a passionate about technical quality and games. You are open to new ideas and you constantly aspire to push your work to the highest possible level, you are approachable, flexible, structured and responsible. As a Technical Artist you are inspired by new technology and clever solutions. You are constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance the visual quality, the tech behind it or the workflow to achieve it. It’s also important that you have strong verbal and written communication skills to be able to share your knowledge to the rest of the team. Preferably you have a combination of classical or 3D art training with a good technical knowledge and a focus on games. You are interested in engine development and want to work on improving workflows and pipelines for multiple teams. Experience of multi-platform development is an advantage.