thank u so much 80lv !
google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritwalkministry.com%2Fyahoo_site_admin2%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fcs_2.219164821_std.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritwalkministry.com%2Fcrystals_and_stones&docid=lk6sDMKahaB8eM&tbnid=NXOT-rV4vumsGM%3A&vet=1&w=224&h=224&bih=642&biw=1280&ved=0ahUKEwiLkfK-96TcAhWRJXwKHSErBXEQMwh1KA4wDg&iact=c&ictx=1 hope this img file works just copy in url bar I guess
Shader looks great, tho the normal on the top seems almost invisible. I really like this tho, I think I can use something similar for a jade statue. But I do think on top of this having a few pieces of geo inside your ice to create the look of cracks that light up at the right viewing angle would be a great touch. 1 last thing and this is more nit picky then anything id say the layer of cracks that seems to be a copy of the top layer beneath maybe just for that layer use your fernsel inverted as a opacity to make them disappear towards the edge of your geo. as for the geo cracks im talking like this, however this is a crystal rock mind you I think youll get my point https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritwalkministry.com%2Fyahoo_site_admin2%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fcs_2.219164821_std.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritwalkministry.com%2Fcrystals_and_stones&docid=lk6sDMKahaB8eM&tbnid=NXOT-rV4vumsGM%3A&vet=1&w=224&h=224&bih=642&biw=1280&ved=0ahUKEwiLkfK-96TcAhWRJXwKHSErBXEQMwh1KA4wDg&iact=c&ictx=1
SEATTLE AREA - Looking for a HIGH LEVEL Senior Technical Artist w/ SCRIPTING ABILITY.
You will need to be proficient at modeling, scripting and automating applications such as Maya. You will need to be comfortable troubleshooting and inventing within real time engines. You will work with both internal teams and external partners, including art, design, and technical discipline leads, to solve their challenges. You will provide direction to peers, and need to be comfortable with artistic critique.
- 2+ years python scripting experience in Maya or 3DsMax
- Portfolio demonstrates tech art experience in several of the following: characters, rendering, visual effects, or environments
- Experience 3D modeling with a portfolio of examples
- Experience troubleshooting workflow issues and scripting Version Control systems such as Git, SVN, or Perforce
- 2+ years of experience using Maya
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of technical artists and providing direction
- Experience collaborating with design, art, and technical teams
- Experience talking at events, such as GDC, Siggraph, etc.
- Experience working with game engines such as Unity3D or Unreal
- 2+ years experience scripting in Python and GLSL
- Experience scripting with Maya or 3DsMax
- Experience writing shaders, MDLs
- Able to troubleshoot and fix complex workflow issues in artist software, version control systems, and game engines.
- Examples of inventing new techniques or processes
HIGHLY competitive compensation.