In collaboration with the Artistic Direction of the game, you must ensure the proper functioning of the artistic content during the production game.
- Ensure the integration and optimization of artistic content in the engine;
- Guarantee the respect of the technical constraints related to the console;
- Provide technical follow-up to the art team;
- Develop or find the best tools and methods possible to improve and facilitate the work of the team;
- Coach members of the art team to be able to use the tools and methods well;
- Act as interlocutor between the art team and the programming team;
- Provide constant technical support for tools and engine to all members of the Artistic Team.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 8 years of experience at the position of Art TD Art or Assistant TD in AAA games development
- Great knowledge of videogames culture, artistic and technical knowledge aligned with passion for your work.
- You are hard-working, organized, and able to respect of the pre-established constraints, and workflows whilst sharing and bringing your knowledge to the team.
- Great communication, and inter-personal skills. You are proactive and enjoy working enthusiastically with cross-discipline teams.