Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Marina Del Rey US 10, Dec — 13, Dec
Las Vegas US 8, Jan — 12, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
Bradford GB 6, Feb — 11, Feb
there was a sale price i believe, we'll fix it right away
very cool but subscribe to pewdiepie
Technical Director at Ubisoft
30 July, 2018
In collaboration with the Artistic Direction of the game, you must ensure the proper functioning of the artistic content during the production game.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: France, Bordeaux
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Ensure the integration and optimization of artistic content in the engine;
- Guarantee the respect of the technical constraints related to the console;
- Provide technical follow-up to the art team;
- Develop or find the best tools and methods possible to improve and facilitate the work of the team;
- Coach members of the art team to be able to use the tools and methods well;
- Act as interlocutor between the art team and the programming team;
- Provide constant technical support for tools and engine to all members of the Artistic Team.
- At least 8 years of experience at the position of Art TD Art or Assistant TD in AAA games development
- Great knowledge of videogames culture, artistic and technical knowledge aligned with passion for your work.
- You are hard-working, organized, and able to respect of the pre-established constraints, and workflows whilst sharing and bringing your knowledge to the team.
- Great communication, and inter-personal skills. You are proactive and enjoy working enthusiastically with cross-discipline teams.