Even Top Notch Artists will be replaced by AI. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you do, only very superficial. At the end you are only an employee. You dont have any contact or experience to the High End Echelons we worked on. In 20 years, 40% of workforce working today will be out of jobs. First we will get worldwide financial crash, then AI takes over. Admin will remember my words in not distance future.
Don't work for me, loading freeze
In collaboration with the Artistic Direction of the game, you must ensure the proper functioning of the artistic content during the production game.
- Ensure the integration and optimization of artistic content in the engine;
- Guarantee the respect of the technical constraints related to the console;
- Provide technical follow-up to the art team;
- Develop or find the best tools and methods possible to improve and facilitate the work of the team;
- Coach members of the art team to be able to use the tools and methods well;
- Act as interlocutor between the art team and the programming team;
- Provide constant technical support for tools and engine to all members of the Artistic Team.
- At least 8 years of experience at the position of Art TD Art or Assistant TD in AAA games development
- Great knowledge of videogames culture, artistic and technical knowledge aligned with passion for your work.
- You are hard-working, organized, and able to respect of the pre-established constraints, and workflows whilst sharing and bringing your knowledge to the team.
- Great communication, and inter-personal skills. You are proactive and enjoy working enthusiastically with cross-discipline teams.