Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
честно сказать я в ахуе
finally some good news
Muchas gracias por esto, no sabría como crear algo así :D
Technical/VFX Artist on Tilt Brush
7 March, 2018
Join the team that made Tilt Brush, and help create immersive experiences, beautiful art, and new mediums.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: United States, San Francisco
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
You can apply here.
- Create 2D and 3D content including particles, shaders, textures, models, lighting/lightmaps and animation where necessary.
- Build VR and AR features for existing applications and prototype new ones.
- Work with the Art and Engineering teams to make sure VR/AR applications hit their performance targets and never drop a frame.
- Find innovative solutions and techniques to assure those assets achieve a locked, high framerate.
- Support diverse clients, including small footprint mobile devices.
- 3 years relevant work experience in game development or other real-time entertainment.
- Experience collaborating and working with cross-functional teams and international teams.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating visual design and art direction skills and principles for consumer-facing products.
- Scripting experience including Python, PyMEL, MEL script and Lua.
- Experience creating fantastic and polished 3D visuals including particles, lighting, atmospherics, post-processing, and/or shaders where necessary.
- Experience in game development and with both high end (desktop) rendering engines and 3D mobile rendering engines.
- Unity experience creating tools, plugins, scripts, editor debug and asset import tools, integrating additional libraries and external plugins.
- Passion for virtual reality and the future of 3D content creation.