This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Join the team that made Tilt Brush, and help create immersive experiences, beautiful art, and new mediums.
You can apply here.
- Create 2D and 3D content including particles, shaders, textures, models, lighting/lightmaps and animation where necessary.
- Build VR and AR features for existing applications and prototype new ones.
- Work with the Art and Engineering teams to make sure VR/AR applications hit their performance targets and never drop a frame.
- Find innovative solutions and techniques to assure those assets achieve a locked, high framerate.
- Support diverse clients, including small footprint mobile devices.
- 3 years relevant work experience in game development or other real-time entertainment.
- Experience collaborating and working with cross-functional teams and international teams.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating visual design and art direction skills and principles for consumer-facing products.
- Scripting experience including Python, PyMEL, MEL script and Lua.
- Experience creating fantastic and polished 3D visuals including particles, lighting, atmospherics, post-processing, and/or shaders where necessary.
- Experience in game development and with both high end (desktop) rendering engines and 3D mobile rendering engines.
- Unity experience creating tools, plugins, scripts, editor debug and asset import tools, integrating additional libraries and external plugins.
- Passion for virtual reality and the future of 3D content creation.