I believe the scaling and sliding videos are swapped
С ума сойти как круто!
Thanks for your article! I have read through some similar topics! However, your post has given me a very special impression, unlike other posts. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! happy wheels
Join the team that made Tilt Brush, and help create immersive experiences, beautiful art, and new mediums.
You can apply here.
- Create 2D and 3D content including particles, shaders, textures, models, lighting/lightmaps and animation where necessary.
- Build VR and AR features for existing applications and prototype new ones.
- Work with the Art and Engineering teams to make sure VR/AR applications hit their performance targets and never drop a frame.
- Find innovative solutions and techniques to assure those assets achieve a locked, high framerate.
- Support diverse clients, including small footprint mobile devices.
- 3 years relevant work experience in game development or other real-time entertainment.
- Experience collaborating and working with cross-functional teams and international teams.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating visual design and art direction skills and principles for consumer-facing products.
- Scripting experience including Python, PyMEL, MEL script and Lua.
- Experience creating fantastic and polished 3D visuals including particles, lighting, atmospherics, post-processing, and/or shaders where necessary.
- Experience in game development and with both high end (desktop) rendering engines and 3D mobile rendering engines.
- Unity experience creating tools, plugins, scripts, editor debug and asset import tools, integrating additional libraries and external plugins.
- Passion for virtual reality and the future of 3D content creation.