Treyarch is looking for talented and passionate concept artists who want to work on their current and future projects.
- Create inspirational artwork to define artistic vision and support game design
- Produce creative designs from initial sketches to final concepts
- Gather and organize reference for the concept team
- Paint over renders and screenshots in Photoshop
- Draw storyboards which will illustrate the movement of FX and FX animations
- Create redline notes for environments, taking game levels to a higher fidelity for the production
- Actively contribute to the growth of the studio
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop.
- Understanding of traditional artistic skills, composition, rendering, anatomy, color theory, perspective, lighting, environment, architectural, character, and graphic design.
- Solid drawing fundamentals, along with traditional painting and rendering techniques.
- Knowledge of 3D programs, Modo, Sketchup, etc.
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to observe, research, and analyze a variety of subject matters (i.e., history, architecture, construction, and how things are made).
- Task-driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Demonstrate a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas, and contribute to a positive working environment.