Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Trying to steal Vray's thunder.
I'm gonna wait for Steam version
Texture / Material Artist at Massive
2 May, 2018
Massive is currently looking for a new passionate texture & material artist to contribute to the development in a very ambitious art team.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Massive Entertainment
Location: Sweden, Malmö
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
You can apply here.
- Working with your Lead, other art teams and Art director to create high-quality AAA textures & materials.
- Producing benchmark materials and textures using Substance Designer
- Overseeing and develop the material library
- Assisting in designing, implementing and maintaining material pipelines
- Researching new texture tools and techniques to create more efficient and visually appealing environments
- Working with the lead technical artist and develop advanced shaders
- 3+ years of experience with making materials and textures for next-gen AAA game environments
- Expert skills in Substance Painter and Designer.
- An artistic eye and relevant portfolio work
- Strong modeling skills in a 3D modeling software
- Solid understanding of PBR rendering and material / light interactions
- Must be proactive and work well in a large team environment