Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
I love it !
Wow this is really extensive! Thanks for sharing, I just started with tiltbrush and Masterpiece Vr using a mixed reality kit
after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
UI Artist at Blizzard
24 September, 2018
The team is looking for a well-rounded UI Artist focused on front-end implementation to help craft the UI of Overwatch.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: United States, Irvine
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and UI developers with to ensure final product reflects design vision
- Design awesome game interfaces that complement and develop the Overwatch style
- Assist cross-functional teams to build logical, readable, and seamless UI solutions
- Develop art and layout concepts for UI using static and animated solutions
- Experience in implementation of front-end graphics(e.g., XAML, HTML5)
- A real passion for game interfaces, art, graphic design and animation.
- Ideally 2-3 years’ UI art/design experience
- Ideally has expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash
- Able to communicate the UI/UX process effectively
- Understanding of Overwatch’s distinct visual style and dedication to push it to the next level
- Have an understanding of the purpose of UI within a player’s gaming experience
- Experience in 3D applications
- Experience with visual effects
- Shipped at least one AAA game as a UI artist