Fuck off, Ad. It cost $$$$$$$
Laura, thank you for taking the time to model the warehouse boxes. I appreciate the enginuity. This could be used for games but as well as that, for businessmen to help showcase floorplans and build site images to their co-workers and employees. I highly respect this level of design. Best Paul.
Haha.I can understand English. I am just not good at speaking. It has been a long time I don't speak English, but I can read. Anyway, thanks for sharing my artwork. Thank you for loving it.
The team is looking for a well-rounded UI Artist focused on front-end implementation to help craft the UI of Overwatch.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and UI developers with to ensure final product reflects design vision
- Design awesome game interfaces that complement and develop the Overwatch style
- Assist cross-functional teams to build logical, readable, and seamless UI solutions
- Develop art and layout concepts for UI using static and animated solutions
- Experience in implementation of front-end graphics(e.g., XAML, HTML5)
- A real passion for game interfaces, art, graphic design and animation.
- Ideally 2-3 years’ UI art/design experience
- Ideally has expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash
- Able to communicate the UI/UX process effectively
- Understanding of Overwatch’s distinct visual style and dedication to push it to the next level
- Have an understanding of the purpose of UI within a player’s gaming experience
- Experience in 3D applications
- Experience with visual effects
- Shipped at least one AAA game as a UI artist