can I find the files?? the links doesn't work..
Our writers of MyAssignmenthelp.com provide online dissertation writing service for all subjects, no matter they are from school or college. Our more than 5000+ expert writers work day and night so that they can ease student's work. We also provide reliable and unique solutions at more than 30% off. Get connected with us and grab academic solutions to get the highest scores in academic exams or semesters.
Wow... excellent work. I feel so inadequate after seeing this.
As a User Interface Artist at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the other Artists, Design and Programming teams in prototyping and implementing the User Interface.
- Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface;
- Deliver UI prototypes/ wire frames/ mock-ups for both Menu & HUD elements;
- Autonomously create UI Layouts using a set of internal tools;
- Ensure a smooth implementation matching the design and art intention, while closely collaborating with the Programming team;
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work;
- Efficiently balance the technical constraints while still staying true to the look and feel of the UI design and the overall art-direction of the game.
- Video-gaming culture and interest in video-games development;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools;
- Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color);
- Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface;
- Interest in providing a good User Experience;
- Able to communicate clearly and work as a team player;
- Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally.
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience as a User Interface Artist in the software development industry;
- Relevant experience with any Game Editors will be taken into account;
- Familiarity with a node graph oriented workflow;
- Proficiency in Adobe Flash or any similar animation software.