Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
there is no need to create a vdb, but it works yes
Super taf! ;)
Ted Bundy's car? :D
UI Artist at Ubisoft
27 February, 2019
As a User Interface Artist at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the other Artists, Design and Programming teams in prototyping and implementing the User Interface.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: Romania, Bucharest
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface;
- Deliver UI prototypes/ wire frames/ mock-ups for both Menu & HUD elements;
- Autonomously create UI Layouts using a set of internal tools;
- Ensure a smooth implementation matching the design and art intention, while closely collaborating with the Programming team;
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work;
- Efficiently balance the technical constraints while still staying true to the look and feel of the UI design and the overall art-direction of the game.
- Video-gaming culture and interest in video-games development;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools;
- Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color);
- Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface;
- Interest in providing a good User Experience;
- Able to communicate clearly and work as a team player;
- Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally.
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience as a User Interface Artist in the software development industry;
- Relevant experience with any Game Editors will be taken into account;
- Familiarity with a node graph oriented workflow;
- Proficiency in Adobe Flash or any similar animation software.