Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
I bought it, it's really nice and intuitive:) Now i'm waiting for next build with new features:)
I love it!
Hi. Can you tell how the glass material was made? I found it very interesting.Congratz
UI Developer at Insomniac Games
9 April, 2018
Insomniac Games is looking for a skilled UX designer who’s passionate about creating intuitive UI that contributes to compelling gameplay experiences and player engagement.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Insomniac Games
Location: United States, Burbank
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
You can apply here.
- Designs and documents UI flow for all aspects of a game user interface
- Creates UI design mockups, wireframes, and prototypes
- Implements UI features, menus, and elements using Actionscript 3
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the back-end framework of a UI pipeline
- Contributes to keeping a UI on the cutting edge of technology innovations and change
- Works closely with Lead to create a usable interface for a game and to ensure that UI design aligns with game art direction
- Reconciles art and design needs in UI design
- Participates in usability testing, interpreting test results, and creating actionable tasks
- Acts as UI representative when interacting with other departments
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in information architecture, new media, information technology, communications, or library/information science
- Comprehensive experience with Actionscript 3
- Experience in C++ or C#
- Knowledge of Flash, PhotoShop, Illustrator
- Intermediate knowledge of Maya or other major 3D modeling programs