I like this!
Your creation is beautiful, i like to learn this information and thank’s a lot for sharing this posts. www.mumbaibeautygirls.com
Your article is very good, I have read many articles but I am really impressed with your posts. Thank you, I will review this article. To know about me, try talking to me shell shockers
Mold3D is looking for a Lighting Artist to light photo-real and cinematic environments in Unreal Engine.
- Assemble and light real-time assets based on concept design and/or photographic reference using Unreal Engine 4
- Work with leads to investigate emerging technologies and improved workflows in UE4
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with your team, art directors, and production leads
- Establish a specific mood across multiple shots based on artistic feedback and provided references
- Strong color theory knowledge
- Experience with rendering processes
- Layout assembly and set dressing
- Able to translate concepts into a photo-real scene without supervision
- The ideal candidate must have at least 3+ years of experience working in the video game and/or VFX industries
- Experience with photorealistic lighting in UE4
- A strong sense of light and shadow
- Knowledge of materials/shaders in UE4
- Experience with PBR workflows using texturing software such as Substance Designer/Painter
- Experience in Video game or VR Production
- Experience with photography and/or cinematography
- Experience working with photogrammetry assets.