You will work together with an experienced team of developers, designers, and artists where you can assume ownership and enjoy creative freedom.
- Assist and support Artists and Designers working with Unreal Engine 4
- Establish and maintain the art asset pipeline for Unreal Engine 4 projects
- Ensure that the high-quality bar established in the Art Direction is maintained and the game runs at defined frame-rates.
- Understand and communicate technical issues from an aesthetic point of view
Skills & Requirements
- Very good overall understanding of the Unreal package.
- At least 3 years of professional experience with the Unreal Engine.
- At least 1 published AAA title.
- Good understanding of the Unreal Engine 4 material system and PBR.
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine 4 lighting, particles and dynamics.
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints.
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine 4 profiling tools.
- Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
- English language- and very good communication skills are required.
- Unreal 4
- Substance Suite
- Scripting experience (Python, MaxScript), as well as experience working with consoles like XboxOne and Playstation4, would be beneficial.
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun! Of course, play some games along the way