Savvy Games Studios (SGS) mission is to create world-leading game studios in Saudi Arabia, creating high-quality games for international audiences. Also to help Saudi’s passionate gaming sector to develop homegrown IP and, more broadly, make KSA a global hub for gaming.
As part of the SGS team, you will work alongside the best global gaming talents who have relocated to Riyadh to be part of the ambitious group, and innovative, passionate, and hardworking Saudis.
SGS is seeking a User Acquisition Manager to own paid media, growth, and analysis to support SGS's upcoming game titles. S/he will succeed in acquiring users from multiple traffic sources, understand how to estimate whether the traffic buys are profitable at an early stage, and iterate creatives to improve the performances with innovative and performant digital marketing techniques in the mobile games world. The UA Manager will utilize owned and paid channels to raise awareness and acquire an engaged user base by building and executing user acquisition strategies for each game title. As a key strategic member of the marketing team, s/he will be encouraged to nurture data insights to inform and optimize marketing plans that will ultimately contribute to our continually evolving best practices.
- Responsible for User Acquisition.
- Own strategy across paid marketing channels globally, including the spending and performance of important budgets.
- Lead paid media planning and campaign development, working within a fixed budget.
- Execute campaigns across various ad platforms, including In-app ad networks, Google Ads, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, TikTok, etc.
- Set objectives and relevant KPIs for each campaign/channel and monitor them closely to adapt investment strategies, assets, and content. Be able to estimate expected LTV.
- Be in contact with ad network representatives and work with them to learn best practices and optimize campaigns.
- Evaluate competitor UA campaigns.
- Optimize and analyze campaign results daily to fine-tune budget allocations.
- Partner closely with our Data & Research team to measure effectiveness, drive efficiency and develop impactful insights across the organization.
- Collaborate with Brand/Creative teams on developing all creative assets (including static/video assets used for paid channels).
- Coordinate with the Brand Manager to ensure alignment across marketing strategy and prioritization.
Qualifications & Key Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in paid mobile app marketing with an understanding of app store optimization. Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated ability to meet revenue goals and drive post-app install metrics.
- Analytical mindset. Have the ability to draw insights from data.
- Skilled in data synthesis and developing narratives to communicate results to Marketing, Production, and Management teams.
- SQL knowledge.
Relocation assistance is offered