bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
The team is looking for an Environment Artist with a great portfolio and experience in modeling vegetation assets to construct in-game environments.
- You will help with the creation of vegetation assets that will be used to dress the game world.
- You will optimize the game’s content to run within memory and fit our performance requirements.
- You will resolve a variety of bugs to improve playability and the overall quality of the game.
- You have a great artistic eye and understand form, composition, color, light, and detail.
- You have an impressive portfolio that highlights nature and vegetation assets.
- You have versatile game modeling skills, your models are dynamic and clean, and you can deliver them consistently in a timely manner.
- You have experience with Maya or similar 3D packages.
- You can work in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, deadline-driven environment.
- You are self-motivated, detail-oriented, technically-minded, and you also love making games.