I love World Creator, especially the vegetation distribution pipeline. You can create some very realistic fields with it. Im going to check out impostors too - ive seen it a few times and wondered what it's about.
Stupid Rental. My Zbrush that I haven't paid for an update in years and is perpetual Trumps that on all counts.
The team is looking for an Environment Artist with a great portfolio and experience in modeling vegetation assets to construct in-game environments.
- You will help with the creation of vegetation assets that will be used to dress the game world.
- You will optimize the game’s content to run within memory and fit our performance requirements.
- You will resolve a variety of bugs to improve playability and the overall quality of the game.
- You have a great artistic eye and understand form, composition, color, light, and detail.
- You have an impressive portfolio that highlights nature and vegetation assets.
- You have versatile game modeling skills, your models are dynamic and clean, and you can deliver them consistently in a timely manner.
- You have experience with Maya or similar 3D packages.
- You can work in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, deadline-driven environment.
- You are self-motivated, detail-oriented, technically-minded, and you also love making games.