Fuck off, Ad. It cost $$$$$$$
Laura, thank you for taking the time to model the warehouse boxes. I appreciate the enginuity. This could be used for games but as well as that, for businessmen to help showcase floorplans and build site images to their co-workers and employees. I highly respect this level of design. Best Paul.
Haha.I can understand English. I am just not good at speaking. It has been a long time I don't speak English, but I can read. Anyway, thanks for sharing my artwork. Thank you for loving it.
Foundry 42 is looking for artists with experience working in hard surfaces.
- Working from concept models and images turn them in fully functioning and flyable works of art – the work is both exteriors and mainly interiors.
- Collaborate with designers, technical artists, and partner studios to understand and implement correct file naming, and directory structure requirements within the engine’s and game’s limitations.
- As part of a team, maintain the high standards of modeling, texturing, PBR material creation and manufacturer design cues to provide consistent and high-quality models.
- Work with technical artists and animators to deliver ‘animation’ ready solutions, landing gear, cockpits, cargo doors, ejection seats.
- Hard surface modeling experience.
- Strong working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop
- An eye for detail while maintaining efficient model making
- Experience applying and tweaking shaders.
- A keen eye for Industrial Design
- Excellent sense of form, mass, and volume.
- Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- International travel may be required as part of the role.
- Experience with Cry Engine.
- Experience using ZBrush or Mudbox for organic shapes.
- Knowledge and/or experience with PBR (physically based rendering).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An avid gamer.
- A love of Sci-Fi
- Experience in vehicle or industrial design.