I feel like you can shoot this after printing it out...
And yes, these video are made using the standard unity pipeline but we will release soon also the HDRP version. Stay tuned!
Hi khiree.taylan, the projects could run in multiplatform. The graphics showed in these videos are made using a gtx 1070 but soon we will release also the mobile version :)
Foundry 42 is looking for artists with experience working in hard surfaces.
- Working from concept models and images turn them in fully functioning and flyable works of art – the work is both exteriors and mainly interiors.
- Collaborate with designers, technical artists, and partner studios to understand and implement correct file naming, and directory structure requirements within the engine’s and game’s limitations.
- As part of a team, maintain the high standards of modeling, texturing, PBR material creation and manufacturer design cues to provide consistent and high-quality models.
- Work with technical artists and animators to deliver ‘animation’ ready solutions, landing gear, cockpits, cargo doors, ejection seats.
- Hard surface modeling experience.
- Strong working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop
- An eye for detail while maintaining efficient model making
- Experience applying and tweaking shaders.
- A keen eye for Industrial Design
- Excellent sense of form, mass, and volume.
- Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- International travel may be required as part of the role.
- Experience with Cry Engine.
- Experience using ZBrush or Mudbox for organic shapes.
- Knowledge and/or experience with PBR (physically based rendering).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An avid gamer.
- A love of Sci-Fi
- Experience in vehicle or industrial design.