Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Many thanks for share 80.lv!
features ? :))))))) , its long time that 3dsmax , maya and other autodesk tools are dead
VFX Art Director at Blizzard
14 November, 2018
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an exceptional VFX Art Director to lead the artistic vision for projects created by their award-winning cinematics animation team.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: USA, Irvine
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Discover, define and clarify the director’s aesthetic vision of the show
- Lead the aesthetics of the project by communicating both verbally and visually toward the goals established by the director and you
- Act as the director’s visual consultant
- Create concepts for lighting, characters, environments and effects to inform and inspire the team
- Partner with visual development team to ensure delivery of show’s art packet
- Partner with and inspire the artists involved in the creation of the show
- Collaborate with the DFX sup to execute the artistic vision of the show
- Partner with the producer to ensure schedules and plans meet business and project needs
- Visually tackle problems in collaboration with the broader Blizzard team, including game-team art directors, game directors, and creative directors.
- Experience as an art director or production designer in a VFX or animation studio
- Experience directing and supporting artists across multiple disciplines
- An expansive and well cultured strong artistic foundation with an advanced knowledge in color theory, design, lighting and art theory
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work culture
- Ability to partner with a director to understand and implement the direction of the project
- Ability to communicate through written, verbal, and visual formats: both through reference and painting/illustration
- Strong leadership skills in order to lead a large number of people toward a singular vision
- A deep understanding of Blizzard’s IPs and the visual language associated with each
- An understanding of an animation pipeline and process
- A real passion for motion pictures, animated content, and film history
- Experience playing video games, especially Blizzard games