Most interesting and inspiring artist on the business.
Great interview! I appreciate you make this kind of material that inspire and helps people in the same path :) Thanks 80 level and Mats! Ancelmo Toledo ;)
Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. - earn to die
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced VFX Artist to join the Gwent team.
- Create high-quality real-time visual FX for characters, environments and gameplay.
- Optimizing visual effects for performance while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with other departments while creating and implementing VFX assets.
- 2+ years of experience in the gaming or movie industry (or demonstrated equivalent visual effects ability) is preferred.
- Experience with creating a wide variety of game-ready visual effects.
- Experience with Unity and its built-in particle systems.
- Experience in Photoshop or similar 2D software.
- Good general knowledge of Maya (or 3ds Max).
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.