Great information, I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing! If have a long time than visit to: atari breakout
Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and informative. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me. --light novel--
It is a good and amazing article. Your information is very useful for me and for others. Thank you so much. __hotmail login__
Disruptive is looking for a VFX Artist to join the team.
- Build visual effects using UE4’s Cascade VFX editor and Blueprints system.
- Work with the art director to design spells and environment effects.
- Work directly with engineers to help implement effects in-game.
- Build models and create textures for visual effects, as needed.
- Brainstorm effects with engineers and directors.
- Shipped one or more games on PC or Console
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong sense of visual aesthetic
- Works well in a team, welcomes feedback from others
- Avid Gamer, with a passion for PC and Console Multiplayer games
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or from a prestigious university
- Unreal Cascade and/or Blueprint experience
- Experience in another game development discipline ie: illustration, level/character art, programming, animation, etc
- Development experience on VR platforms, PlayStation 4 and/or Xbox One
- Experience as a team or group lead