Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
VFX Artist at Disruptive
17 August, 2017
Disruptive is looking for a VFX Artist to join the team.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Disruptive Games
Location: United States, Berkeley
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Build visual effects using UE4’s Cascade VFX editor and Blueprints system.
- Work with the art director to design spells and environment effects.
- Work directly with engineers to help implement effects in-game.
- Build models and create textures for visual effects, as needed.
- Brainstorm effects with engineers and directors.
- Shipped one or more games on PC or Console
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong sense of visual aesthetic
- Works well in a team, welcomes feedback from others
- Avid Gamer, with a passion for PC and Console Multiplayer games
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or from a prestigious university
- Unreal Cascade and/or Blueprint experience
- Experience in another game development discipline ie: illustration, level/character art, programming, animation, etc
- Development experience on VR platforms, PlayStation 4 and/or Xbox One
- Experience as a team or group lead