Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Helsinki FI 17, Oct — 25, Oct
London GB 22, Oct — 23, Oct
Singapore SG 23, Oct — 25, Oct
Paris FR 24, Oct — 27, Oct
San Jose US 25, Oct — 26, Oct
There are AwesomeBump that is written in QT and do not require .NET Framework and has code open.
Интересно, не понятно зачем, но круто. Я бы хотел поучаствовать в проекте
Already have ndo, b2m, knald, and others.. Why another one?
VFX Artist at Ubisoft Blue Byte
10 October, 2018
In order to continue delivering high quality and innovative gameplay, they are looking for a VFX Artist to join the team.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Ubisoft Blue Byte
Location: Germany, Düsseldorf
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Work collaboratively with game designers and engineers to understand and interpret gameplay requirements to communicate gameplay mechanics to the player within the budgets of the engine.
- Work with the Art Director to define a visual style for VFX
- Cooperate with other Ubisoft teams all around the world on a daily basis
- Ensure that VFX assets are built efficiently and perform within budgets
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a VFX Artist in game development
- Strong understanding of particle systems, shaders and procedural animation.
- Working knowledge of Maya, 3DSMAX, and/or other commercial 3D authoring packages.
- A keen eye for motion, compositing, and animation
- Extensive experience with VFX editors and real-time particle systems.
- Being familiar with a node graph oriented workflow
- Able to work within a specific art style
- Be forward thinking and anticipate the needs of your project.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Strong scripting experience is a plus
- Experience in Houdini is a plus.
- Experience as an animator, modeler and/or texture artist is a plus
- Being an avid gamer is a plus.
- Experience with shaders in a package like Unreal or Hlsl experience is a plus
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company