Is there any way i can tweak the colors dynamically through another blueprint? I tried with the "get all actors of class" function and setting the colors of the clouds by a timeline, everything else connected to the timeline does its thing but the volumetric clouds wouldn't change. Are the properties somehow fix?
Hi, what version of blender does this work with?
Yeah this is good but it doenst capture the 2d look it still looks 3d. How about copying the movement of 2d animation because this looks way too smooth. 1 example is using the classic by twos which most studios do or also use 24 fps to really capture the 2d feel
In order to continue delivering high quality and innovative gameplay, they are looking for a VFX Artist to join the team.
- Work collaboratively with game designers and engineers to understand and interpret gameplay requirements to communicate gameplay mechanics to the player within the budgets of the engine.
- Work with the Art Director to define a visual style for VFX
- Cooperate with other Ubisoft teams all around the world on a daily basis
- Ensure that VFX assets are built efficiently and perform within budgets
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a VFX Artist in game development
- Strong understanding of particle systems, shaders and procedural animation.
- Working knowledge of Maya, 3DSMAX, and/or other commercial 3D authoring packages.
- A keen eye for motion, compositing, and animation
- Extensive experience with VFX editors and real-time particle systems.
- Being familiar with a node graph oriented workflow
- Able to work within a specific art style
- Be forward thinking and anticipate the needs of your project.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Strong scripting experience is a plus
- Experience in Houdini is a plus.
- Experience as an animator, modeler and/or texture artist is a plus
- Being an avid gamer is a plus.
- Experience with shaders in a package like Unreal or Hlsl experience is a plus
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company