Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
It says "404 not found"
Wow, amazing job, really inspiring !
Where do i send gold, i want the game!
VFX Artist at Wargaming
7 November, 2018
Wargaming Helsinki is on the lookout for a talented VFX artist to help them with pushing their games’ visual effects to the next level.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: Finland, Helsinki
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Create awesome stylised VFX based on specs provided by the Art Lead
- Collaborate with technical artists to create a toolset for making the best effects possible
- Work with designers to make our games feel fantastic to play
- Ensure high quality of VFX assets and be responsible for meeting project requirements and specifications
- Agility to take on occasional tasks needed to improve the quality of our game
- 2+ years of experience as a VFX artist working within games or another related industry
- Strong familiarity with Unity regarding the creation and implementation of VFX, from particle systems to animation and material setup
- Knowledge of limitations regarding mobile device performance, and how to get around them!
- Professional and collaborative attitude, self-driven with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of receiving and providing constructive criticism
What additional skills can set you apart:
- Knowledge of 3D packages like 3ds Max, Blender or Maya
- Technical art skills such as pipeline development and tooling
- Shader programming knowledge
- Performance optimization knowledge, especially for mobile devices
- Animation skills