Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
It says "404 not found"
Wow, amazing job, really inspiring !
Where do i send gold, i want the game!
Visual Effects Artist (Temporary) at Naughty Dog
26 December, 2018
This position is for a temporary engagement through the team's staffing partner Yoh Services.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Naughty Dog
Location: USA, Santa Monica
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Visualize, create and implement real-time visual effects
- Create effects that work optimally on the target platform
- Be proactive and self-motivated, seeking out tasks remaining to be done
- Collaborate with other effects artists, and the rest of the development team to make the best game possible
- Help influence further development of internal technologies and artistic capabilities
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Strong technical knowledge and artistic abilities working with sprite type particles and materials within a game engine
- Strong sense of form, color, and composition
- Advanced problem solving techniques and patience to resolve the numerous hurdles that present themselves while working to achieve the highest quality effects
- Thorough knowledge of Maya dynamics, particles and expressions, as well as how to optimize for video game hardware
- Natural tendency to take on a problem and to work with others until the problem is resolved
- Python scripting (preferred)
- Must be able to provide a demo reel or examples of professional work (Online Preferred), a breakdown of your contributions to the shot, and an accompanying resume