Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
7, Mar — 12, Jun
San Francisco US 19, Mar — 24, Mar
San Francisco US 19, Mar — 21, Mar
Anaheim US 23, Mar — 26, Mar
San Jose US 26, Mar — 30, Mar
OMG! this is awesome!
Thank you so much, now I am confident to say that I know how to bake.
Very nice, thx for sharing!
Weapon Artist at CD PROJEKT RED
26 October, 2017
CD PROJEKT RED is seeking an exceptional Weapon Artist.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: CD PROJEKT RED
Location: Poland, Krakow
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Modeling complex melee weapons and firearms designs.
- Helping concept artists design weapons using experience and modeling expertise.
- Cooperation with rigging artists and animators.
- Sharing knowledge about hard surface modeling among character team members.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- At least 3 years of professional production experience in game industry.
- Strong hard surface modeling skills.
- Deep understanding of mechanical engineering and design.
- Passion for guns and military equipment.
- Expert knowledge of any leading 3D package.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.