Thanks, Allar! Good luck with your new project!
Who just carries around $250.000 worth of files on a portable hardrive without any backups.. The bug is stupid, but this guy is a moron.
Michael Allar here. Thanks a bunch for posting this, I really appreciate it. I'm also the guy who wrote that Confessions article that was posted here on 80.lvl as well.
Starbreeze is now looking for a Weapon Artist to join their kick-ass team in Stockholm.
- Create weapons according to real-world existing weapons designs or concepts, as well as come up with designs of your own.
- Create weapon skin sets
- Work closely with Lead Artist/Senior Artist, Concept Artist, Animators, and Designers on design and function of weapons and attachments
- Set up and integrate assets into receivegame engine
- Strong knowledge in Maya (or similar)
- Incredible high poly modeling abilities
- A demonstrated ability to model photorealistic weapons or weapon attachments based on photo reference
- Passion to weapons/military is a plus
- Mechanical and functional knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines, deliver and receive constructive feedback
- Substance knowledge is a plus