i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Having side projects are important in progressing as an artist. http://rollingskygame.com/run-3
Starbreeze is now looking for a Weapon Artist to join their kick-ass team in Stockholm.
- Create weapons according to real-world existing weapons designs or concepts, as well as come up with designs of your own.
- Create weapon skin sets
- Work closely with Lead Artist/Senior Artist, Concept Artist, Animators, and Designers on design and function of weapons and attachments
- Set up and integrate assets into receivegame engine
- Strong knowledge in Maya (or similar)
- Incredible high poly modeling abilities
- A demonstrated ability to model photorealistic weapons or weapon attachments based on photo reference
- Passion to weapons/military is a plus
- Mechanical and functional knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines, deliver and receive constructive feedback
- Substance knowledge is a plus