Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
that new c&c mobile game is a slab in the face.... fuck ea
Weapons Artist at Treyarch
14 May, 2018
Treyarch’s Weapon Art team is on the hunt for a talented, dedicated, and passionate Weapon and Hard Surface Artist to join the team (temporary assignment).
Salary: not mentioned
Location: United States, Santa Monica
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
You can apply here.
- Contribute in creating weapons, attachments, and equipment at the highest quality for in game and promotional uses either through Modelling, Texturing, or Designing.
- Rig and implement assets into the game.
Work together with Artists, Animators, and Designers on ensuring the best player experience.
- An incredible passion for 3D art and First Person Shooters.
- 4+ years of experience working within game development.
- Excellent abilities in hard surface modeling.
- Excellent abilities in photo-realistic texturing and surfacing work.
- Excellent attention to design, detail, form and function.
- Good eye for color and tonal balance, and graphic design.
- Must be a team player and collaborate with others.
- Excellent understanding of mechanical function and purpose.
- Self-managing and able to identify and meet deadlines and goals.
- Must be willing to go above and beyond what’s expected to ensure the absolute best quality is achieved.
- Excellent communicator willing to receive and give direction and critique.
- Meticulous and detail oriented, keeping your work clean and tidy.
- Strong background in traditional art skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities creatively and technically.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly and effectively.
- Excellent working knowledge of industry standard 3D and image editing programs.