Streamline Studios is a global company with teams in North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking at self-motivated and energetic team players to join our growing development team. While Streamline is primarily known for working on games, we actually also produce our own in house tools such as Streamframe and provide development for non-game partners.
At Streamline we believe in equal opportunities for all and hence do not ask for formal qualifications or degree requirements for this position. As long as you can prove that you have the know-how we want to talk to you.
- Developing and testing new web applications using a variety of technologies and frameworks.
- Maintaining and fixing issues for existing websites and web applications.
- Authoring and evaluating code to ensure that it meets industry standards and is compatible with various browsers, devices, and/or operating systems
- Determining user needs based on technical requirements
- Creating and maintaining well-written documentation.
- You like to be challenged.
- You’re autonomous and able to work in small teams with limited supervision/guidance.
- You have experience developing server-side applications with Node, PHP, and/or Go.
- You’re experienced with AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or other relevant cloud computing technologies.
- You’re able to work and communicate effectively in a distributed team.