I have being working in the AAA industry for tha last 3 years and the crunch is what is forcing me to find something else to do in life even if I love 3d. Some places may be more respectful with their employees but in my experience the crunch is even calculated in advance cause they know the workers will accept that. Some people is very passionate and don´t mind to do it and that is fine but a lot of people have families and they want to build a healthy environment with them or other goals outside the working ours. Not to mention non-payed overtime and other abuses I faced. Hope this industry fixs this problem.
Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
Tool roll-up groups allow you to customize the 3DCrafter interface so that only those items you use most frequently are visible. And if you need access to a less frequently used feature, the tool roll-up is always one click away. The standard versionof 3DCrafter is a fully functional product provided as freeware. Upgrades are available for those who require additional features either for game development or for rendering photo-realistic images.
- 13 Import 3D File Formats Supported
- 17 Export File Formats Supported
- Skeletal Animation Bones – Standard, Rounded Cylindrical and Spherical
- Animation Support
- Animation Key-Frame Manipulation
- Access to Moderated Support Forum
- Extensible with Third Party and User created Plug-Ins
- Boolean Operations
- Extended Modelling Operations
- Full Online Help
- Additional Primitives
- Animation Operations
- Animation Timeline
- Named Animation Sequences