Very impressive work dude!
Sketch based modelling
• Draw an outline to create a fully rounded 3D model immediately, then draw more outlines to refine the shape.
• Separate shapes can be merged together to create a continuous skin.
• “Boolean And” and Subtract operators can also be applied to cut into a model.
Sculpting by Painting
• Warp brushes add details to the model surface creating bumps and grooves as you paint.
• Includes Inflate, Deflate, Pinch, Smooth and Flatten brushes. Easy Curve Modelling Tools
Easy Curve and Mesh editing
• Soft move tools let you shape curves and meshes by dragging them with your mouse while the model updates in realtime.
Image Based Sculpting
• New Image Inflate tool takes a silhouette or greyscale image and produces a 3D model using Heightmap, Bubble, Bevel and Extrude styles. Most of the pieces of armour in this screenshot were created from Inflated Images.
Adaptive Subdivision Sculpting
• Meshes divide as you sculpt putting the detail exactly where you need it and keeping the overall triangle count down. You can even reverse the process where needed with a new mesh simplification tool.
Painting in 3D
• Paint on colour, specular, and bumpmaps in either the 3D views or on the 2D textures.
• Use a variety of brush shapes, a dropper tool and a smooth brush to work on texture maps.
• Curvy 3D objects are created with ready made UV maps so you can just select a brush and start painting.
Materials and Lighting
• Curvy Lightmap technology lets you apply materials and lighting together. Choose from plastic, clay or metallic Lightmaps (and many more) or paint your own.
Project Dogwaffle Integration
• Quickly swap textures back and forth from Project Dogwaffle to apply 2D filters and other effects.
• Save the current view as a brush with an alpha channel into Project Dogwaffle.
• Draw Lathes and use Quick Merge All to turn them into a smooth skin ready for sculpting. Curvy 3D is very fast at making an accurate basemesh for high resolution sculpting.
• Export models to 3DS or OBJ to animate and render in other software.