@alex if i had to guess, they just finished two back-to-back AAA games in the same franchise and some people are seeing it as a good time to transition without burning bridges? aka business as usual?
Derjyn it is really hard to understand your motivation of commenting. I bought the material and it *highly* satisfied my needs. Also the seller is really helpful, I was'nt able to run it in 4.18 he fixed it in minutes. If you really want make something really productive create your material and than release an article here.
So uhh.. What's happening at Machine Games then?
- Complete 2d and 3d graphic engine.
- Integrated editor and tools.
- Particle, water and volumetric fog effects.
- Fast collision system.
- Realtime shadows.
- Video codec for mobile and desktop systems.
- Full game framework.
- Network engine.
- Modularity, other middlewares like 3d engine, physic, script language or network library can be plugged.
- Simplified and documented API completely platform independant.
- Supported languages are C, C++ and Gel (embedded fast and simple script).
- Develop once for several platforms.
- Free with standard license.
Antiryad Gx was used to create more than 35 projects by various companies and organizations.