9:46 - actually I have a solution for You ;) Try this setup instead of LandscapeCoords node: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N4FMmG4TtRjI8TPTHqD6kKcKolbYGZs0/view
you have access to OpenColorsIO since 2011. The Academy Software Foundation (ASWF), a neutral forum for open source software development in the motion picture and media industries hosted at the Linux Foundation, today announced that OpenColorIO (OCIO) has been approved as the Foundation’s second hosted project. https://www.aswf.io/ocio-joins-aswf/ btw spi released
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
- Complete 2d and 3d graphic engine.
- Integrated editor and tools.
- Particle, water and volumetric fog effects.
- Fast collision system.
- Realtime shadows.
- Video codec for mobile and desktop systems.
- Full game framework.
- Network engine.
- Modularity, other middlewares like 3d engine, physic, script language or network library can be plugged.
- Simplified and documented API completely platform independant.
- Supported languages are C, C++ and Gel (embedded fast and simple script).
- Develop once for several platforms.
- Free with standard license.
Antiryad Gx was used to create more than 35 projects by various companies and organizations.