What Bikmambetov is going to do there? He can only share how to make stupid movies :)
This would be so much more interesting if they'd offer help with housing and integration with a crash course in Japanese. Having some knowledge of the Japanese language and culture should be a pre but in my honest opinion, not a must. That would make this job hunt a much more relevant subject of interest.
Thank to the recommend this article. my suggestion is also effective from Change User Account Name in windows 10 operating computer, you must to learn this tutorial.
– New thumbnails for the tools on the left panel.
– Added shadow on the palette items.
– Missing scrollbar in the Shape sheme has been added.
– The drop down boxes have been removed and replaced with a visual palette of shapes instead to easy the overview.
– Different graphics on selected tool.
– A bug has been fixed when copying an area from one map and pasting it on another.
– Added thumbnails to the shapes in the “Edit shapes”-section.
– Shortcut key added for saving (Ctrl + s).
– Predefined colors added to the “edit shape” window.
– Bug fixed: When zooming, shapes containing pictures were not repainted.
– Bug fixed: When using the “color picker” tool the shape combo boxes in the main window did not change to the picked color.
– Webstart added. You will now be able to launch Array Painter directly from this site. This disables the ability for the program to “remember” which directories you were using last time, but it still remembers the path while the program is running.
– Undo-function added. NOTE: Flipping, rotating and resizing are not undoable.
– Shortcut keys added for copy(Ctrl + c), paste(Ctrl + v), undo(Ctrl + z) and redo(Ctrl + a, Ctrl + y).
– Simplified Shape Scheme user interface.
– Bug fixed: A bug which made the program freeze when painting big areas.
– Total restructuring of entire source code.