Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
Bradford GB 6, Feb — 11, Feb
I bought it, it's really nice and intuitive:) Now i'm waiting for next build with new features:)
I love it!
Nice Post My name is Joseph Wong and thanks for sharing this information. Get the best Finance Assignment Help in Australia. Thanks.
The Terrain Editor Artifex Terra 3D is a heightmap based realtime terrain and landscape modeling and texturing application (eg. for MMORPGs, etc.) trying to combine the usability of classic 2D painting programs with 3D content generation. Offering a great variety of powerful and fine resolving tools and filters while remaining well within 2 boundaries: simplicity & practical productivity.
Terrain Editor Features
- Colourpainting on 8 different extra colour layers, rendered into a single texture slot.
- Automatic lightmap generation.
- Realtime texture manipulation: RGB, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation.
- 3 different predefined project templates.
- Open source scene-loader class for Ogre3d::Terrain. You can download it here.
- Add-on & sample source repository on SourceForge
- Triplanar texturing and splatting.
- Paged and animated grass support.
- Support for transparent textures.
- Open source C++ scene-loader class for easy project integration.
- Mesh based decal cursor resembling the current brush in pattern, size and rotation.
- 180 degree brush flipping.
- Editable project templates.
- SQlite based storage system.
- Normalmapping and dynamic lighting support.
- Infinite custom object value pairs to edit game-content.
- 50 step Undosystem for all paint and terrain actions.
- Artpad support, tested with Wacom Graphire2 and Intous3 pads.
- Brushsystem with 10 different brushes, can be infinitely more.
- Brushrotation, random, snap to 11.25 steps and degreewise.
- Paintpressure is affected by the brightness of the brush you use.
- Terrain-shaping with 2 filters, and several different tools: Lower, Raise, Blur, Flatblur, Boil, Plane.
- Adding and editing of meshes, rapid placement with space+click for random rotation/placement.
- WYSIWYG texture adjusting, RGB, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast.
- Backblending of baked splatting textures to reduce texture tile effects.
- Texture-painting (splatting) with 9 different textures.
- Tested with terrain-sizes of 15000*15000 ogre units.
- Detailed documentation and help inside the terrain editor application.
- Model pack with trees, plants, buildings.