Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
I would love to run Mobile Photoshop with Sculptris and Moi3D on my Surface Pro
I'm sure it's spelled iTubs
Too bad I work 95% of texturing on SP now...
The Terrain Editor Artifex Terra 3D is a heightmap based realtime terrain and landscape modeling and texturing application (eg. for MMORPGs, etc.) trying to combine the usability of classic 2D painting programs with 3D content generation. Offering a great variety of powerful and fine resolving tools and filters while remaining well within 2 boundaries: simplicity & practical productivity.
Terrain Editor Features
- Colourpainting on 8 different extra colour layers, rendered into a single texture slot.
- Automatic lightmap generation.
- Realtime texture manipulation: RGB, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation.
- 3 different predefined project templates.
- Open source scene-loader class for Ogre3d::Terrain. You can download it here.
- Add-on & sample source repository on SourceForge
- Triplanar texturing and splatting.
- Paged and animated grass support.
- Support for transparent textures.
- Open source C++ scene-loader class for easy project integration.
- Mesh based decal cursor resembling the current brush in pattern, size and rotation.
- 180 degree brush flipping.
- Editable project templates.
- SQlite based storage system.
- Normalmapping and dynamic lighting support.
- Infinite custom object value pairs to edit game-content.
- 50 step Undosystem for all paint and terrain actions.
- Artpad support, tested with Wacom Graphire2 and Intous3 pads.
- Brushsystem with 10 different brushes, can be infinitely more.
- Brushrotation, random, snap to 11.25 steps and degreewise.
- Paintpressure is affected by the brightness of the brush you use.
- Terrain-shaping with 2 filters, and several different tools: Lower, Raise, Blur, Flatblur, Boil, Plane.
- Adding and editing of meshes, rapid placement with space+click for random rotation/placement.
- WYSIWYG texture adjusting, RGB, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast.
- Backblending of baked splatting textures to reduce texture tile effects.
- Texture-painting (splatting) with 9 different textures.
- Tested with terrain-sizes of 15000*15000 ogre units.
- Detailed documentation and help inside the terrain editor application.
- Model pack with trees, plants, buildings.