Well that's a lot of hats !
So why not finish the project but making it super generic? Strip all star wars terms out. Then when the game is finished, allow for modders to make a conversion mod that will reinsert the star wars material? That way he can finish it and we all can get what we want and no one has to give up on their dreams.
When are you guys going to make God of War 5?
Terrain Editor Features
- Colourpainting on 8 different extra colour layers, rendered into a single texture slot.
- Automatic lightmap generation.
- Realtime texture manipulation: RGB, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation.
- 3 different predefined project templates.
- Open source scene-loader class for Ogre3d::Terrain. You can download it here.
- Add-on & sample source repository on SourceForge
- Triplanar texturing and splatting.
- Paged and animated grass support.
- Support for transparent textures.
- Open source C++ scene-loader class for easy project integration.
- Mesh based decal cursor resembling the current brush in pattern, size and rotation.
- 180 degree brush flipping.
- Editable project templates.
- SQlite based storage system.
- Normalmapping and dynamic lighting support.
- Infinite custom object value pairs to edit game-content.
- 50 step Undosystem for all paint and terrain actions.
- Artpad support, tested with Wacom Graphire2 and Intous3 pads.
- Brushsystem with 10 different brushes, can be infinitely more.
- Brushrotation, random, snap to 11.25 steps and degreewise.
- Paintpressure is affected by the brightness of the brush you use.
- Terrain-shaping with 2 filters, and several different tools: Lower, Raise, Blur, Flatblur, Boil, Plane.
- Adding and editing of meshes, rapid placement with space+click for random rotation/placement.
- WYSIWYG texture adjusting, RGB, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast.
- Backblending of baked splatting textures to reduce texture tile effects.
- Texture-painting (splatting) with 9 different textures.
- Tested with terrain-sizes of 15000*15000 ogre units.
- Detailed documentation and help inside the terrain editor application.
- Model pack with trees, plants, buildings.