Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Whether you want to switch from real world painting to digital artwork while keeping that natural feel and artist freedom, perhaps do your own calligraphic inking, find a less frustrating way of learning watercolours, or have some carpet-friendly glitter for your kids, then ArtRage is for you!
- ArtRage 4 offers professional level features, and is incredibly easy to use, allowing everyone from children to professional artists to make the transition from traditional to digital art.
- ArtRage allows you to mix up your own paints, smearing realistically and mimicking real world art canvas textures and paint thickness.
- It has been refined by ongoing feedback from real artists to create the most realistic chalk, oil paints, watercolours, inking pens and more.
- It also offers highly customisable brushes, an intuitive interface that stays out of your way, and more fun and creativity than any other digital art program.
Get painting without having to learn complex digital tools. ArtRage provides painting tools that behave like real world tools so you can use familiar techniques as you work.
- The Oil Brush and Paint Roller place strokes of paint which can be blended with other colors under the brush.
- The Paint Tube lays down blobs or stripes of thick paint that can be spread out with the Palette Knife.
- The Watercolor Brush paints delicate, translucent strokes that work with canvas wetness to flow together and create wet color gradations.
- The Airbrush sprays a fine mist of paint to create subtle tints without affecting the texture of your brush strokes.
Sketching & Drawing Tools
Take advantage of the texture of your canvas with freehand sketching and precise drawing tools.
- The Pencil Tool has adjustable softeness so you can do everything from subtle shading that picks up the paper grain, to bold line work. The Pastel tool with its Wax or Chalk option is great for block coloring.
- The Inking Pen and Felt Pen create solid ink strokes or highlights that interact with color already on the canvas.
- The Flood Fill tool makes filling in areas of color easy, so when you’ve placed down your inked lines you can fill them in with a single click. You can even create Gradients or Pattern Fills with this tool.
- The Inking Pen and the Precise Pencil have an Auto-Smoothing option that can smooth out the wobbles caused by an unsteady hand to make every stroke look crisp.
Special Effect Tools
Add a touch of the unusual to your artwork, or create complex scenes easily using the special effects tools in ArtRage.
- The Sticker Spray can create complex scenes in seconds. Create flocks of birds, piles of gold, dense forests and more using images from Sticker Sheets.
- The Gloop Pen spreads expanding, wet strokes with a range of properties that let you create different effects like thought bubbles, spreading pools of ink, or fuzzy clouds in a single operation.
- The Cloner lets you clone paint that is already on the canvas, including all of its texture and wetness properties, with options for brush head and flow control.
- The Glitter Tube lets you sprinkle sparkly, metallic particles with a variety of settings to adjust the final result.
A set of utilities work alongside the natural tools in the product to add a touch of digital convenience to your workflow.
- The The Transformation Tool can pick up any object to resize, position, and rotate it directly so you don’t need to worry about getting it exactly right when you start. You can transform using Linear, Non-Linear, and Perspective modes.
- The Selection Tool creates eliptical or square masked areas for limiting where paint can be applied, or for copy and paste.
- The Text Tool places text that can be positioned, scaled and rotated to fit your image without losing the ability to edit it later.
Presets & Settings
Want to load your brush with more paint, thin your watercolor, or use a softer pencil? Each Tool has a range of options that can be adjusted to create many different variants.
- Tool Settings that reflect the natural properties of the tool can be adjusted to create a wide range of different, realistic effects.
- Store as many different sets of Tool Settings as you want using the Tool Presets system. Presets can be organised in to categories for easy location.
- Choose whether you want to store Tool Size and Color with Presets, depending on how you want them to behave.