Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Real-time 3D engine
Access one of the industry’s fastest animation tools.
Take on demanding, high-volume projects:
• Support for consumer motion-capture devices
• Re-create elements of real-world cinematography with advanced camera options for Animatable Depth and Follow Focus
• Combine, blend, and layer to block out or previsualize scenes in less time with an additional 100 useful character animations
• Unified nondestructive, nonlinear editing environment
• Live device support and live data recording to disk
• Full-body inverse kinematics character technology with animation retargeting
• Available as a 64-bit executable for the Linux operating system
Motion capture editing and data cleanup
Includes production-proven tools to manipulate motion capture data.
Capitalize on trends for stereoscopic 3D content.
With its software development kit, support for FBX data exchange technology, and Python scripting, MotionBuilder interoperates with certain products in the Entertainment Creation Suites. Establish live streaming between MotionBuilder and Maya to send HumanIK characters between applications.
29 November, 2017
23 June, 2016