This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
- Built on Backbone. Events, models, collections, inheritance and RESTful persistence. Why reinvent the wheel?
- HTML5 canvas only. No jQuery, as little DOM manipulations as possible.
- Mobile optimized. Build to run on mobile devices with transparent touch and viewport support. Everything is optimized for maxium frames per seconds (FPS).
- Go Native with CocoonJS.. Built to run in Ludei’s CocoonJS canvas+. Deploy native on iOS and Android.
- 2D platformer. Built with side-scrollers in mind. Built-in classes for sprites, sprite sheets, characters, hero, quad-tree collision detection, world and editor.
- No compilation. You don’t need to install node, grunt or whatever else. Just code and press F5 to run.
- No server required. Fork this repo and your Github site is up and going. Create your own game and point your friends to it. Rebase to pull in latest engine updates.
- Built for mobile. Conceived to run on tablets. Share your URL with Mom so she can add it to the home screen of her iPad.
- Take if offline. With HTML5 Application Cache, your game runs offline. Perfect for taking it on the road or on a fishing trip.
- Save state. With HTML5 Local Storage, save where you are.
- World editor. Conceived for tile-based games, comes with a world editor. Place your tiles and characters, then hit play to try it out. Hit save to save your world.