Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
- Built on Backbone. Events, models, collections, inheritance and RESTful persistence. Why reinvent the wheel?
- HTML5 canvas only. No jQuery, as little DOM manipulations as possible.
- Mobile optimized. Build to run on mobile devices with transparent touch and viewport support. Everything is optimized for maxium frames per seconds (FPS).
- Go Native with CocoonJS.. Built to run in Ludei’s CocoonJS canvas+. Deploy native on iOS and Android.
- 2D platformer. Built with side-scrollers in mind. Built-in classes for sprites, sprite sheets, characters, hero, quad-tree collision detection, world and editor.
- No compilation. You don’t need to install node, grunt or whatever else. Just code and press F5 to run.
- No server required. Fork this repo and your Github site is up and going. Create your own game and point your friends to it. Rebase to pull in latest engine updates.
- Built for mobile. Conceived to run on tablets. Share your URL with Mom so she can add it to the home screen of her iPad.
- Take if offline. With HTML5 Application Cache, your game runs offline. Perfect for taking it on the road or on a fishing trip.
- Save state. With HTML5 Local Storage, save where you are.
- World editor. Conceived for tile-based games, comes with a world editor. Place your tiles and characters, then hit play to try it out. Hit save to save your world.