what settings y setup for materails or shaders in marmoset? it's a pbr metalnes?
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/terrain/mapmagic-world-generator-56762 procedural terrains with nodes released on 2016 Support Pahunov NOT UbiSoft
9:46 - actually I have a solution for You ;) Try this setup instead of LandscapeCoords node: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N4FMmG4TtRjI8TPTHqD6kKcKolbYGZs0/view
BatteryTech’s technologies allow for fast and easy development of high performance applications for a variety of platforms. The SDK provides foundational system components like data structures, linear algebra classes, resource managers, a UI library, audio management, file system support, file type support, texture management, shader management and more.
The BatteryTech Engine provides a robust Lua API which allows users to easily
- Load and display graphics and 3D models
- Play sounds and music
- Control effects such as lights and shadows
- Create and interact with 2D Physics objects using the popular Box2D library
- Script custom game behavior
- Receive modern input like multitouch and accelerometer
- Deploy on the hottest operating systems
Did you know?
- BatteryTech licensees receive ALL source code
- BatteryTech licensees do not need a subscription – their one-time license cost is for life