Really lucky that got to read Laurie Durand, a famous environment 3D artist’s experience of working in Ubisoft and taking part in the production of For Honour. Surely helpful for amateur 3D artist. Alex, http://www.qualityassignment.co.uk/
Nice. Congratulation @munkhjin
Hurry up and get it on the store - I need it for a project ;-)
BatteryTech’s technologies allow for fast and easy development of high performance applications for a variety of platforms. The SDK provides foundational system components like data structures, linear algebra classes, resource managers, a UI library, audio management, file system support, file type support, texture management, shader management and more.
The BatteryTech Engine provides a robust Lua API which allows users to easily
- Load and display graphics and 3D models
- Play sounds and music
- Control effects such as lights and shadows
- Create and interact with 2D Physics objects using the popular Box2D library
- Script custom game behavior
- Receive modern input like multitouch and accelerometer
- Deploy on the hottest operating systems
Did you know?
- BatteryTech licensees receive ALL source code
- BatteryTech licensees do not need a subscription – their one-time license cost is for life