for the god sake do it for 3ds max and take my money yoo
We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
BatteryTech’s technologies allow for fast and easy development of high performance applications for a variety of platforms. The SDK provides foundational system components like data structures, linear algebra classes, resource managers, a UI library, audio management, file system support, file type support, texture management, shader management and more.
The BatteryTech Engine provides a robust Lua API which allows users to easily
- Load and display graphics and 3D models
- Play sounds and music
- Control effects such as lights and shadows
- Create and interact with 2D Physics objects using the popular Box2D library
- Script custom game behavior
- Receive modern input like multitouch and accelerometer
- Deploy on the hottest operating systems
Did you know?
- BatteryTech licensees receive ALL source code
- BatteryTech licensees do not need a subscription – their one-time license cost is for life