I have being working in the AAA industry for tha last 3 years and the crunch is what is forcing me to find something else to do in life even if I love 3d. Some places may be more respectful with their employees but in my experience the crunch is even calculated in advance cause they know the workers will accept that. Some people is very passionate and don´t mind to do it and that is fine but a lot of people have families and they want to build a healthy environment with them or other goals outside the working ours. Not to mention non-payed overtime and other abuses I faced. Hope this industry fixs this problem.
Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
BatteryTech’s technologies allow for fast and easy development of high performance applications for a variety of platforms. The SDK provides foundational system components like data structures, linear algebra classes, resource managers, a UI library, audio management, file system support, file type support, texture management, shader management and more.
The BatteryTech Engine provides a robust Lua API which allows users to easily
- Load and display graphics and 3D models
- Play sounds and music
- Control effects such as lights and shadows
- Create and interact with 2D Physics objects using the popular Box2D library
- Script custom game behavior
- Receive modern input like multitouch and accelerometer
- Deploy on the hottest operating systems
Did you know?
- BatteryTech licensees receive ALL source code
- BatteryTech licensees do not need a subscription – their one-time license cost is for life