Sonicsmiths present a new tool for composers and sound designers. Based in the Native Instrument’s Kontakt engine, The Foundry is a sound design creation tool, drawing from over 18,000 samples, 19+ GB of sample content (12+ GB compressed), and trillions of ways to manipulate and combine the sounds. Never settle for presets again; The Foundry creates original patches using the groundbreaking AARE algorithm.
• Template Mode: Make any sound Pulse, create Drops/Rises, or instantly put The Foundry into other modes such as Long Release, Hard Attack, etc.
• Body Designer: With over sixty different body types, you can manipulate each of the “core” sounds by sending them through different material types, such as tubes, bricks, glass, dog bodies, and more!
• 6 modulators assignable to Filters, Pitch, Amplitude, and Surround Panning allow for a wide range of stuttering, pulsing, frequency modulation, and many standard synthesis techniques.
• Graining Synthesis: You can take most of the patches in the library and add the granular synthesis effect, with stretching, panning, and many other ways of manipulating the sound.
• Surround Mode: Set all four sounds to go out different channels, as well as pan in surround.
• Unique reverb selections: including Swaps, Churches, Studios, etc.
• Fully adjustable Filters, Distortion, Compressors, Delays, Panning Rotators, Surround Routing Abilities, and many more creative tools.
ICE: Hip Hop and Trap Construction Kits
ICE: Hip Hop and Trap Construction Kits brings you a collection of over 9GB (2.72 GB Original wav content) of contemporary Trap, Hip Hop and Urban tracks giving you exactly what you need to create hits like today’s top artists. These kits are filled with content in the styles of Young Money, Rich Homie Quan, Drake, Tyga, Waka Flocka Flame, 2 Chainz, T.I., Iggy Azalea and many more.
This library contains 30 full construction kits packed with fat drums, basses, synth leads, pads, fx, strings, guitars, pianos, modern 808’s and more, all cut into sections for quick and easy arrangement. In addition to the regular loop content, each kit includes a full suite of Multi-Drum track stems and Single Drum one-shot hits for full flexibility and control over the groove and direction of the drum beat.
ICE: Hip Hop and Trap Construction Kits has been formatted in the most widely used formats on the market today: Apple Loops, Acidized WAV and REX files, making it usable in virtually every piece of software and hardware in use on the market today. In addition this library comes fully formatted for Kontakt as part of the Big Fish Audio KLI Series which transforms this loop library into a truly moldable and musical writing instrument. For more information on just how functional the KLI format is please see the KLI overview video here: KLI OVERVIEW
ICE: Hip Hop and Trap Construction Kits has been formatted in all the industry standard file types: Apple Loops, Acidized WAV and REX. Every piece of commonly used hardware and software will be compatible with at least one of these fully developed and usable formats.
Each audio file has been expertly cut and edited to loop perfectly and has been recoded in the highest quality 24-bit rate to ensure absolutely top quality end results.
If you work primarily with Apple Products be sure to utilize the extra loop tagging functionality in Garageband and Apple Logic as well as Apple’s proprietary time stretching and pitch bending algorithms.
If you’re working inside Protools, Cubase, Fruity Loops, Ableton Live, Sony ACID or any other DAW on the market, the Acidized WAV files are the perfect fit for time stretching and pitch bending capabilities. The Acidized WAV files can also be used as standard wav files in almost any music tool in production today.
Beat-makers and artists who love sampled melodic slices work well with our REX/RMX format that takes advantage of all the powerful programming found in Stylus RMX and the Dr. Octo REX player in Propellerheads Reason DAW.